Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Little Darling

I have been busy crafter, just not blogger the last week.  I made my first canvas ever that will premiere at Quick Quotes on Sunday!  I also had the fun of attending CHA and have enjoyed my time there for the last couple days ( stay tuned for that post....). Today I have a card to share with you featuring some goodies from Momenta, Crat Paper, and American Crafts.
I have been on a bit of a kick using banners, I just love them!
Help me out on something here, how does this picture look to you?  I am trying out a blogging ap and I feel like my pictures are not coming thru as clear as I would like...what do you think?  The picture looks fine until I add it, hmmmmm!

  

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Very Sweet card!!!

Cathy said...

This is so cute! Love everything about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...