Tuesday, January 17, 2012

He likes the Packers and the Vikings?

I wanted to put together a quick, simple layout about my sons love of two rival teams.  Only in the mind of a 7 year old can you love the Packers and the Vikings.  Because there were sooo many big elements I knew I needed to keep it clean.  I'll be honest, this is not my favorite layout ever, not sure if it's the yellow, the twine not looking as much like a football as I'd like, or that  it's just too simple :)...but I am happy to have ventured out of my comfort zone a big and to have his love of these teams documented!  We can't love every single layout we make right? And my son loved it!

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

Fun layout!! I love what you did with the twine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...