Monday, January 23, 2012

Color Combo Card

I made this card for a color combo challenge offered up by CARDS magazine using the colors Navy, Yellow, and Light Blue.  It didn't get picked up (it's okay two others did :)) so now I can share it!  It also had to have clouds on it.  I enjoy these challenges, it's fun to see what you can come up with in your stash!  I fussy cut my clouds and used the little bling dots to add some pizazz to them.  I like how it brought out the yellow too!  My sentiment comes from AC and my yellow paper comes from Authentique but everything else is Momenta!

Speaking of Momenta....Have you tried our Design Your Own Stickers yet? You can request a FREE set just by sending your name and postal address to social@mymomenta.com! 
(open to US and Canada residents).


4 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

so cute and love Momenta's design your own stickers. So happy to be on the QQ DT with you :)

Barb Craft said...

Hi Christine! It looks like we get to work together again! Congrats on making the QQ DT!

barb :)

Jodi said...

SO CUTE!! Love your card, and a big congrats on the QQ team!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Congrats on making the QQ DT. I am looking forward to working with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...