Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Big News and a Thank You Card

Let's kick things off with talking about how unbelievably excited I am to have been chosen to join the Quick Quotes Design Team.  I love my design team positions and the way they keep me constantly growing and challenged in this fabulous art.  Can't wait to get started with another one!  Here's the official announcement!
Today I've got a Clean and Simple card to share with my favorite color combination and some gorgeous Momenta and Authentique goodies!  I love that I was able to use the gray Momenta paper and let it shine, but not overwhelm my card.  And how about that pretty sentiment - beautiful script from Momenta!  

5 comments:

mommyof5kidz said...

Looking forward to spending 2012 with you on the QQ Team!! Your card is Beautiful!

Jan Hennings said...

Looking forward to designing for Quick Quotes with you!

Cathy said...

Christine...this card is gorgeous! Congrats again on Quick Quotes!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOOOORAY! Congrats on your new DT spot:)

And this card--AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE the b/w theme with the pop of red/yellow! FAB!

Christa said...

Christine, you are incredibly talented and an inspiration to me.QQ is lucky to have you! Congrats on ALL your big news. Wink wink.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...