Monday, July 30, 2018

How to Add a Shaker Element to your Scrapbook Layouts

Adding a Shaker Element is done a lot on cards but not nearly as often on Scrapbook Layouts.  Today I am showcasing how to do one with some products from Scapbook Adhesives by 3L.  **I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and The ScrapRoom for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.** Here's the layout I made that includes one:
The sunshine on this is a shaker filled with glitter!  You can get all the details up close on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog!  And check out my video with all the details!


I used my July Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom for the bulk of this layout!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...