Thursday, July 5, 2018

4th of July Scrapbook Layout Idea

4th of July is always packed with colorful memories!  This year I am using the newest kit from The ScrapRoom to capture those moments!  Here's a layout with the newest kit from The ScrapRoom!
**I receive products from The ScrapRoom for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**

4th of July Scrapbook Layout Ideas

I made a video to accompany this layout!  Catch my whole process right here!

If you love this page kit - you can check out the entire kit over at The ScrapRoom! Or you can check out the entire collection from Photo Play Paper in the affiliate thumbnails below:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...