Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Washi Tape Background

Washi Tape is such a great versatile product.  Lately I've been enjoying using it for backgrounds on layouts and cards.  Here's a scrapbook layout I did recently where I created a whole background with wonky stripes!
**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Paper House Productions for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**
Create a Washi Tape Background on a Scrapbook Layout
To get started I picked out the sticker set I wanted to use.  Knowing that it had some different colors in it, I printed my pictures in black and white!  Then I just matched up some washi tape with my stickers and began to create!  Let's take a look at the process up close in this video:



Anyone can make a background like this - newbies or experienced crafters alike!

Wanna check out the supplies from this up close?  Click on any of the affiliate thumbnails below to see more: 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...