Friday, June 1, 2018

How to Modify Embellishments with Adhesive

Every once in a while you get an embellishment that is beautiful but not quite right for what you were looking for.  In today's case I had some embellishments that needed more black! Instead of tossing them out because they weren't what I was looking for, I modified them!  

**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and The ScrapRoom for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**

How to Modify Scrapbook Embellishments with Adhesive
Here's the layout I made that showcases some Simple Stories from the May Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom!  Head on over to this blog post to find out all the details on the changes that I made:Dual Tip Glue Pen to the Rescue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...