Tuesday, October 24, 2017

2 Halloween Scrapbook Layouts - 2 Totally Different Looks.

How do you capture your Halloween Memories?  I like to take several approaches and today I am going to share a couple of them!  One with a traditional Halloween feel to it using Halloween products and one capturing Halloween without Halloween products!  Join me as I share 2 Halloween Scrapbook Layouts with 2 Totally Different Looks!  Both pages comes from products that came in The ScrapRoom kit this month! 

Traditional Approach

Although I kept this clean and simple, I was still able to add some technique into it!  I used a white pen to really bring out the background and up the eeery look.  My process video for this one walks you thru the creation of it and shows the details I added:

Here's my supply list for this one including Affiliate Thumbnails:

Non-Traditional Halloween Layout
This one looks totally different from the above doesn't it!?!  I used the "Boys Fort" collection from PinkFresh Studios to make this one.  In fact as soon as I saw it, I knew it would be perfect for a Superman layout!  Here's the process video to walk you thru this one:


This one is again, fairly simple, but still packed with detail and techniques!  Here's the supply list with affiliate thumbnails for this one:

Hope you are having as much fun Halloween Scrapping as I am!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...