Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Quick Tip Tuesday: Combining Cut Files & Stitching on your Scrapbook Layouts

It's time for another installment of Quick Tip Tuesday! This week I am using the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook to showcase how to combine a cut file and stitching and create a unique background!  I have always loved hand stitching on my projects but have been especially inspired lately by all the stitching I am seeing from others on layouts! Here's the layout I created:

I used the exclusive cut files that came with the kit to create my stitching.  It was definitely a time commitment but I am thrilled with how it turned out!  My video shows you the basics on how I did it!


You can check out the kit at My Creative Scrapbook - it is one of the most gorgeous ones I have ever worked with!  The rest of the products I used for this layout can be found by clicking on the thumbnails below! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...