Thursday, December 15, 2016

I Smell Snow - A Gilmore Girls inspired Scrapbook Layout!

Hi there crafty friends! Winter is upon us and I for one am thrilled!  I am up today at Doodlebug with the challenge to create a project based on a meme I decided to incorporate two of my loves: snow and Gilmore Girls!  I dug into my Polar Pals stash and created this Winter layout.


It was based on this Meme - using both the quote, the snow theme, and Lavender scarf as inspiration!

You can't go wrong with snowflakes and I played with a variety of them on this layout.  I used a variety of sizes and colors so none overwhelm the other.

I love this quote and thought the Shin Dig Sugar Coated letter stickers were perfect for it!

Rather than add more sprinkles to the layout I decided to go with sequins for some extra sparkle.  I thought that lended itself well to the sparkly effect of snow.

Wanna pick up some of the supplies for this layout!?! Click on the thumbnails below to find them at Scrapbook.com

1 comment:

Jean said...

Love this! The title is perfect! love Gilmore Girls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...