Monday, September 12, 2016

Where the Wild Things Are: Paper House Productions

Paper House released a licensed collection this summer for  Where the Wild Things Are!  If you are a fan of this childhood favorite you will want to check it out! Today I have a silly layout to share with you featuring this collection!
wild-things
This Paper Crafting Kit makes it super easy to put together a fun layout! There are multiple sheets of each patterned paper in the kit making it possible for you to use both sides.  I layered the blue star background paper onto the one with words to create my base.  I also matted my picture with another paper that had both text and characters on it.  AND of course I had to fussy cut some of the leafy background!  I outlined both my picture frame and the leaves to match the font in style.
wildcu
The Cardstock stickers in the kit include a fun font so you can create a title to fit your layout.  
wildcu2
The stickers also include a variety of characters from the book - I liked how this one framed my picture and helped me create a unique title!  The circular stickers you see with "Wild Rumpus!" and "I'll Eat You Up!" are puffy stickers.  Similar to all of Paper House's other Puffy Stickers - they add some nice texture to the project!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...