Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bible Journaling on 2 Thessalonians 3:16 with SRM Stickers

Have you had a chance to try out the SRM Stickers Bible Journaling stamps yet? They are so handy for this art and create a beautiful clear image!  Today I have a Bible Journaling piece on 2 Thessalonians 3:16 to share.
I don't do my journaling straight into my Bible - I prefer to do it on a sturdy piece of cardstock and slide it inside my Bible at that location.  For this one I did a watercolored background!  

I used both the Words of Faith Stamp set and the Big Faith stamp set on this piece.  Life has definitely presented some challenges to me lately - so you will notice I'm giving myself a bit of a pep talk on trusting the Lord!

I created the actual verse on the project using a combination of letter stickers (outlined with my Black Le Pen!) and stamping.  Then I stamped onto White Medium Punched Pieces and added my journaling onto those.  They were the perfect size for working on this!

Link me up to your Bible Journaling pages - I'd love to be inspired and enoucouraged by them!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...