Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I'm Thankful for You - My Creative Scrapbook Layout

I've been vacationing with my family so I took a little blogging break but I am back today to share more from my creations from My Creative Scrapbook this month!  This layout is about my middle son and uses the Main Kit from this month.
I took him outside to capture some recent photos and they turned out just great!  I wanted to play up all the beautiful patterns and textures available in this kit so as you can see I worked in a variety of elements from ribbon to patterned paper to chipboard frames.  I set my pictures up to be the focal point up top and then created various clusters of elements above and below it.  He loves foxes so I had to include a fox!  I also added my journaling to the back so that I could keep my gratitude list to myself.  

I'll be back to share some Creative Kit projects with you later this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...