Tuesday, November 17, 2015

American Girl Doll Layout

The die cut stickers from Paper House have been a favorite of mine since they were released!  As I was creating for the upcoming holiday season, I kept going back to the Winter Wonderland Pack and today I am going to show you how I created a layout with them that showcases my daughter getting her American Girl Doll! I was so excited to finally scrap these pictures!

This layout was based on a sketch from Create Magazine which featured the Paper House team earlier in the year!  The snowflakes from the die cut pack provide the perfect background!

The snowflake die cuts are textured with glitter and add just the right amount of sparkle to a layout.  There are multiple options for snowflake design and you could even cut them down to make smaller ones and add more options!


I love this background paper with the trees and plaid!  It’s called Deck the Halls and has an awesome second side too!


My favorite thing about this layout is the way that so many different items from Paper House come together beautifully to make a creation - I didn’t have to work from just one collection but could combine several items!  The ones I haven’t already mentioned can be found in the supply list below - I know you will want to check them out for your own Christmas Creations!

Supply List:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...