Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Paper House Productions - ColorWays "Gatsby" layout

Every once in a while  you get to work with a line that you really really love.  I work with a lot that I think are great.  But sometimes one just really catches you and inspires you.  Today I am going to share with you a layout from the new ColorWays collection from Paper House Productions titled Gatsby.  Gatsby has a rich golden yellow tone and some of the coolest patterned paper I have ever gotten to play with!  In fact, the more I played, the more ideas I came up with!  I can not wait to dive into this line more!  Today Paper House is premiering it on their site and I am going to share a layout I made with it!

So as you might expect from the Gatsby theme it has a lot of art deco elements.  I am gonna be honest, that is an area of art that I haven't dabble in, at all.  So something about it really got my juices flowing.  It is amazing for fussy cutting The background shape is fussy cut from one of the patterned papers.  I also love the fan shapes!  The line comes with so many great papers as well as an accent pack with gold foil accents, puffy stickers (as you see in the title work) and rub-ons.  It will not disappoint on it's own but it will also pair nicely with nearly anything in this color!  Alright, enough of my gushing! Head on over to Paper House and check it out (and get in on the giveaway)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...