Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit Layouts

I'm back with my last two layouts for My Creative Scrapbook this month!  Today I have two more layouts using the Main Kit which is packed with Jillibean Soup goodies!  

I loved the doily patterned paper in this kit and was really excited to play with it.  I also love that circle shaped pictures are trending again :) So I did just that, added my circle pictures right to the doily.  I used my metal die cuts to cut out the pictures so they came out just perfect!  To add some contrast to the whole thing I used a brown pen and did some outlining.  This was especially important for helping my fussy cut layout pop more!  

Because this kit has a lot of awesome girl colors and embellishments, I wanted to show that it also works great for boys.  We have several gals on the team who used it for boy layouts too - so if you are looking for more inspiration, hit up the Design Team Gallery!  Basically all I did for this one was skip the pink stuff and flowers :)  I loved incorporating some of the fun little tags with quotes!  Perfect for describing these silly pictures of my little man!  

Make sure to snag the kits you want while you can, they often sell out!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...