Monday, April 6, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Kit Reveal Day!

It's Reveal Day at My Creative Scrapbook and the kits this month are Stunning! 
 I worked with the Creative Kit this month and will be sharing those projects with you over the next few days! I'm itching to try out the Main kit too - you will want to check out the whole project gallery, the projects are just AMAZING!

 Here's what comes in the Creative Kit this month!
April 2015 Creative Kit

You caught a sneak of one of my layouts with the sneak peek day but here it is again!
This was my first creation out of the kit - the gorgeous paper flowers just screamed at me to make a wreath!  Using just them and some foam adhesive I built a circle around my picture.  I always decide I want to add mist after the fact...which is such a pain! But I carefully covered up elements and then added mist drops throughout in coordinating colors.  Without that my background was just a little too stark :)


The second layout I am going to share is another favorite!  I used the die cut pieces to build a scene around my picture!
As I laid out all the elements from the "Chips" pack I knew I wanted to use them to build a scene!  I also added some mist to the background here!  And as my final (but planned step) I added hand-stitched sun rays to my sunshine.  I have been doing more and more hand-stitching lately!  Love the texture it brings out in  my projects!

My Creative Scrapbook is currently accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found here: http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/kits.htm

We would love it if you would follow us on Facebook!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...