Tuesday, January 13, 2015

You Are My Sunshine - A Scraps Layout

Yesterday I shared with you the goal of scrapping more holiday pictures.  Today I am going to share another goal I have for 2015 - using up some of my stash that I have held onto because I love it! With the new year I have been busy doing some organizing, including organizing in my Scrapping Studio.  That is an ongoing thing and I have needed to get to scraps for awhile.  Today as I was tackling scraps I piled up pieces from this older line from Pebbles Inc - I believe it was released 2 years ago at CHA.  It caught my eye and I decided to pull it together into a quick layout!

My daughter and her godmother always take beautiful pictures together and this one was no exception.  The bottom of the layout is the bottom of a piece of patterned paper from the Party by Amy Locurto line.  I then added the You Are My Sunshine and picture with a matte. 


I pulled out the stickers from this line and started building a cascade up from one corner to the opposite side.  I love using this technique - it goes quick and pulls the eye towards the picture!  I topped the whole thing with a little washi tape to bring some color across the top.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc
Stickers: Pebbles Inc
Enamel Dots: Simple Stories
Wood: Studio Calico




2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a fun cheery page!!

Cheryl W. said...

Love those happy colors and your springy layout and design. I'm already anxious for spring, and your layout has just upped my wishful thinking in that regard. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...