Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Core'dinations CHA Layout using Tim Holtz Kraft-Core

Last week I shared my CHA projects from Paper House Productions and today I have a Core'dinations layout to share that was also for their CHA booth.  I have several projects that I did for them also but I'm gonna be spreading out that sharing a bit.  This layout was done to focus on the Tim Holtz Kraft Core Cardstock Collections that Core'dinations makes and is a super clean and simple layout.

Tim Holtz Kraft Core'dinations Cardstock Baby Layout
My background is made of the Tim Holtz Shattered Collection.  I love this cardstock line because it adds a lot of interest without overwhelming the rest of the layout.  I also used tearing and embossing to bring out the kraft core throughout the layout.  

I also used some of Core's small tags as a grid style embellishment.  I added wood hearts and enamel dots in coordinating colors to help break up all the white.

For my title I cut out letters on my Silhouette Cameo and then embossed each with a different folder. 
If you haven't seen them already you should check out the new Core'dinations stuff with Tim Holtz - the metallic collection has me real excited!  You can catch a sneak of them here


1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

Fabulous layout, and that picture with those big eyes...awwwwww, he's so darn cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...