Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fall Thank You Card

If you haven't already picked up on it, I really enjoy creating fall cards :)  This one was up yesterday on the Samantha Walker blog. I was pulling out the little pieces and realized they are gorgeous too!  Today I am going to show you how I incorporated those into a card too! Instead of using the whole card, I just used the overlay.

After cutting the overlay in a couple different colors I made use of the leaf for one element on my card. I then used the negative space swirls for embellishing the card.

You can peel out each and every piece of negative space from these leaves and put them together to make pretty flourish clusters or wheat clusters or simply use them individually to decorate. I bet they would be just stunning in vellum!  

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Wood: Studio Calico
Twine: May Arts

Hope you are enjoying a beautiful fall day where you are and have lots to be thankful for this month!


1 comment:

Ashley Newell said...

Very cute! I love the vellum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...