Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Coach Layout

One of my favorite things about Paper House Productions is the variety of themes that they offer. Today I am focusing on their coach themed 3D Stickers and using them to document my daughter's soccer season with her dad as coach.
I went for a very clean and simple layout today.  I built my layout around the 8 1/2 X 11 white base - adding soccer papers to it to create a background.  I then added that to a 12 X 12 blue cardstock.  I created a line border of the 3D Coach stickers as well as a cluster of them and cardstock stickers next to the picture. I added a green chevron shape to add a pop of color and draw the eye towards the pictures.  My finishing touch was just some wood stars and enamel dots.  That seems to be my finishing touch of choice most of the time right now!  I opted to let my daughter do the journaling and added that to the back so it was private between her and daddy. 

Supplies Used:
Stickers: Paper House Productions
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Wood: Studio Calico
Enamel Dots: Simple Stories

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...