Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sketchy Saturday Week 17

I'm getting back into my routine post vacation and that means I am back with a new sketch this week!

I used this sketch to create a layout for The Scrapbooking Studio using the Herbs & Honey line from Basic Grey!
This is a really fun line with a lot of classic elements and a country summer feel to it.  I love the vibrant colors that are balanced out with some rich neutrals.  I also really enjoyed the sticker sets and other embellishments! I layered lots of die cuts and stickers to create a background.  The pictures have some silly faces with them so I decided to go for the humor card - my face and Cooper's face are quite special ;).  I'll be sharing more from this line in the next couple weeks!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Stickers: Basic Grey
Die Cuts: Basic Grey
Buttons: Bella Blvd

Don't forget if you create something with this sketch I would love to see it!  Either share a link with me here or post it on my facebook page!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...