Thursday, July 17, 2014

Giving the I top a Workout!

On Tuesday I was up over at Imaginisce with a layout that showcases the awesome I Top tool!

Using the Little Princess line, I looked at the pink paper and knew I wanted to build a design off of that.  So I did some folded circles in the center of each diamond and then created my own brads to use in the corners.  I added a few gems and butterflies to keep it from being too monotonous.  Having a detailed and busy bottom portion of the layout allowed me to keep the top nice and simple - adding just a little patterned paper and a die cut. 

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Die Cuts: Imaginisce
Gems: Imaginisce

2 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Pretty! Loving the bottom of this layout!

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, extraordinary, love all those diamonds, and your little princess is such a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...