Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Premiere at Ribbons Unlimited!

Today was my very first post over at Ribbons Unlimited!  If you haven't checked out their blog you can find it by clicking on this link...they have some mega talents there!  I love playing with ribbon and I love trying to incorporate a couple different types of it into my projects.  Today I have a card to share with you that uses two different ribbons!  I pulled out the new American Crafts line "Mayberry" and combined it with a doily from Gina's Designs.  
I love how ribbon can add a pop of color and texture to a background.  To create my yellow ribbon scallops I used the Sew Ribbon Scallop Tool by We R Memory Keepers and created several rows to weave the ribbon through.  It was the perfect size ribbon to fit!


I then decided to use the sheer ribbon to add a pretty bow to the bottom of the card.  It's a totally different texture than the grosgrain but it works!  I flipped the tails of my bow in different directions so that they didn't make the bottom of the card too heavy.


Supplies Used
Ribbon - Strawberry Organdy Ribbon & Yellow Grosgrain Stripes Ribbon - Ribbons Unlimited
Die Cuts & Stickers - American Crafts
Sequins - Pebbles
Doily - Gina's Designs
Pearls - Ranger

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...