Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I Love Lucy

Not sure if I have done a layout yet titled "I Love Lucy" and it was high time!  
This layout features some fun pictures of her last summer that my mom took while we were awaiting Bo's arrival!  I created a banner belowt he pictures uses paper and stickers from Pebbles along with enamel dots from My Minds Eye.  I also added some doilies from Gina's Designs throughout the layout!  I think I have finally gotten a hang of how to make mist splatters and have been enjoying adding those to white space that just needs a little something extra!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Stickers: Pebbles, American Crafts, Doodlebug Design
Doilies: Gina's Designs
Sequins: Pebbles
Mist: Studio Calico

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...