Monday, April 29, 2013

Feather Card

Today I thought I would share another card that I created for the Paper Crafts supply savvy call.  It didn't make the cut for general craft items...but it makes me smile :)


I layered feather on top of feather and just kept doing that until I had a nice pile that reminded me of a boa.  I glued those down onto a skinny scrap paper.  The bakers twine was the perfect touch to hold the whole pile together and draw in a little more gray.  As I was sitting and make it, I kept thinking "fab" this is just "fab" so that was what I went with for my sentiment!  My little Lucy is especially fond of this card!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: GCD Studios & Pebbles
Stickers: GCD Studios
Enamel Dots: Bo Bunny
Twine: The Twinery

3 comments:

Cathy said...

love this! I can just see Lucy's smile with this card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!

Christy said...

The feathers are just a beautiful touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...