Thursday, April 25, 2013

Exciting News!

Over the last few months a new product has become one of my go to products....if you are a follower here you know I have a list of regulars (SRM Stickers, Little Yellow Bicycle, Pebbles, Bella Blvd...)  Ever since I started playing with pieces from Gina's Designs, I have found myself using them on much of what I create.  I am pleased to share that I am going to be the Social Media Director/Design Team Coordinator for them effective May 1st!

I am thrilled to be starting this position with a company who's products I truly enjoy!  Here's the details on where you can find out all about them:
I'd love for you to hop over to their blog and/or facebook page and get yourself familiar with her products.

Today I am going to be doing a giveaway of my three favorite products that really got me hooked on her stuff!  I am giving away the Cardstock Doily Set, the Feather Shape Set, and the Filgree Frames Shape Set.
You can check the whole set out by clicking on the links but here are some cards I have made using them too!



This one uses the Filigree Frame Shape Set (painted white) and the heart is also from the Build a Layout Romance Set.


This layout features the Feather Shape Set, The Build a Layout Romance Set (Heart), and a butterfly from the Butterflies & Dragonflies set.

This card feature the Feather Shape Set and the Cardstock Doily Set

And one last card that features the Cardstock Doily Set.

Told ya I have been playing with her stuff a lot!  You have three chances to get qualified to win these goodies! 
1) Like their facebook page & leave a comment so I know you were there!
2) Become a follower on their blog
3) Become an email subscriber on their blog
Make sure to leave me a comment so I know what you did!  I will announce a winner on May 1st!




10 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Rock on Christine! Big Congrats to ya! Must hop on over there to check it out!

Glamotte said...

Wow congrats Chrstine, you deseve it

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Christine....a huge CONGRATS!!! Now a follower and subscriber to their FB and blog!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Congratulations! You are going to rock this position!

Scrappin' Chaos said...

You made sure I'm a huge fan of Gina's. I just proved it by indluding their e-mail subscription to my list. Can't wait to see what comes of this new venture. Super excited for you success.

Cathy said...

So happy for you dear friend! I love the pieces you sent me...they are so incredibly detailed and fun to work with! Can't wait to see what's in store for you!

Lisa P said...

You are going to do a great job at this. They definitely have some awesome stuff.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That's awesome!! And love love love your creations! They are gorgeous!!!

Betsy said...

Congrats! I love Gina's doilies!
I liked the company's FB page, I became a blog follower, and I subscribed via email!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Christine ! I hopped over to Gina's Designs FB page, sent some love and I like it :-) I am now also a follower of their blog as well as by email. Thanks for letting us know about their great products !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...