Friday, September 14, 2012

Two bright and cheery cards

I have had some serious end of pregnancy mojo going and have a couple of cards to share today!

I fussy cut that fun little hippo and his first present and then cut a couple more presents to add on top.  That all came from Bella Blvd's new birthday girl line.  I created the background for the card with strips of washi tape...I am starting to get very hooked on that!

Similar color scheme to the last card but obviously a different audience.  I decided to punch circles from patterned paper that matched the "sisters" chipboard sentiment.  I then used those circles to create scallop ruffles. Who doesn't love bright, cheery ruffles?  All supplies used in both cards are from Bella Blvd!

4 comments:

Jenny Evans said...

These are both fabulous!! Love them both!! :)

Cathy said...

ditto what Jenny said! You already know that I adore both of these!

Liz Chidester said...

Wow, great cards Christine!!! No baby yet?

Christy said...

Those are definitely bright and cheery, but in the most fantastic brings-a-smile-to-your-face-just-lookin kind of way!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...