Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mitered Edges Layout

How about another bright Lucy layout?  I was running low on patterned paper to complete this one...so I created strips and went nuts with mitered edges!


I did a lot of doodling and outlining on this with my black marker just to make sure there were some boundaries between all the patterns!  I did learn a lesson in doing it though...outlining is hard to do late at night :)  I'm finding that outlining is becoming a regular go to technique for me so you may be seeing a lot of it in the near future (:

4 comments:

Christy said...

That is such a great touch! LOVE IT :)

Mara Campbell said...

Such a fun bright layout to go with that fun bright photo!! I love how you did the edges and all the fun sayings you used for the journaling!

Diane said...

I love your layout and the mitered corners. How about a tutorial on how you made them?

Anonymous said...

Wild and crazy! So much fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...