Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sunshine & Happiness

A few weeks back I hinted at that I had created a layout that was possibly my favorite ever...Here it is!

I love to work with bright colors and fussy cut and I think this layout showcases just that!  I spend a LONG time cutting out all of those clouds and then machine stitched them together.  My original intention was to create a garland with them to drape at the top of the layout.  But when I layed them atop that purple Bazill paper I knew they had to be my border!  All the paper and embellishments are from Bella Blvd except for the background purple.  I think I am gonna need to pull out this cheery summer layout in the upcoming winter months!


1 comment:

Christy said...

Such awesome colors!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...