Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cards for Boys

No I have not been doing any crafting since Baby Bo's arrival, but I held some atuff back so I could keep the blog going.  Today I am going to share a couple of Boy cards featuring goodies from Bella Blvd.    The first is from the new Birthday Boy line.

IMG_2546

And the second is from their sports line.
IMG_2640

I added the yellow highlighting to this to put emphasis on the ALL part :)
It feels weird to not have touched a supply in two weeks.  Monday I go pick up my next assignment for The Scrapbooking Studio and I have a feeling it will be hard to resist playing :)


2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Great cards!! I love the boy colors, I always struggle with boy colors. But I really love the blue and yellow together. And love the washi tape on the 2nd one!

Kristie Maynard said...

Cute cards! I love the bright colors, great job! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...