Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Chomper

Weird title right!?!  We call my youngest son "Chomper" because he's always been a bit of a bulldozer.  We probably actually call him that more than we call him Cooper.  So this is something that absolutely must be documented because eventually that nickname will probably fade.


I used primarily goodies from Jillibean Soup on this one and did lots of hand cutting.  I created the banner and clouds on my own.  The triangle background is from all different patterned papers.

Supplies Used:
Everything is Jillibean Soup except the yellow patterned paper which is Momenta and the clothespins which are Maya Road.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Love it, bright and fun....and the cutest little man!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a fun, bright layout, Christine! I really really like the triangles as layers .. especially cute on a child's page! Awesome in every way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...