Friday, September 21, 2012

Quick Quotes Argyle Club Q Layout

Hi Quick Quotes Fans! Christine back with you today with another Club Q Project!  I created a fun layout about my little boy to share with you.  I was so excited about all the vellum in this kit and decided to change it up and make it a little more masculine by using it to create an argyle background.


You don't even really notice the flowers anymore!  To create my background I cut four inch squares from the vellum and then just placed them down in the diamon shape.  The lighter brown ribbon was the perfect match to create the X.  I did lots of tearing and doodling to add some interest to the dark background.  

Supplies Used:
White Pen
Title Sticker from Momenta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...