Saturday, September 1, 2012

Keep Calm...

I've been doing lots of playing lately, just creating things that aren't for a design team assignment or publication but just for trying out some new technique or trend that I have seen.  This card I wanted to play with negative space and set out to do just that.  I used papers mostly from Jillibean Soup that were in my scrap stash.  I'm digging all the stripes and how they come together to compliment each other!
Supplies Used:
Stickers by Momenta & Jillibean Soup
Buttons by Maya Road & Jillibean Soup
Papers by Jillibean Soup

3 comments:

Jenny Evans said...

Love it, Christine!! Gorgeous colors!!

Brenda Muench said...

I like the heart and the scallop on the top. The repetition of the shapes helps to bring everything together.

Christy said...

This is gorgeous. The colors are just PERFECT :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...