Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Bible Verse Cards - SRM Stickers

The new Bible Margins stamps from SRM Stickers don't have to just be used in your Bible!  There's a huge variety of crafts you can do with these beautiful stamps! I am joining you today to share a simple set of cards featuring the Bible Margins Stamps that I created from the Creativation Show booth for SRM!
This set features one stamp from each of the new Bible Margins Sets.

This is the Bible Margins Rejoice Set.  I simply stamped this with a Distress Oxide Ink and then used a sponge to go over the butterfly with the same ink.  I added some pretty patterned paper from Paper House Productions to each card.

This one features the Bible Margins Light Stamp Set.  I love the different icons included in this set to represent light!

Finally I used the Bible Margins Love set!  This is a beautiful set featuring verses that are great for a variety of occasions...but most definitely will work for those Valentines as well!  

As you can see, these are not at all complicated cards but still turned out beautifully!  I love that these stamps just need a little bit of ink and paper to make them into a real treat!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...