Thursday, May 5, 2016

Creative Kit Projects for My Creative Scrapbook

My family and I are in the process of getting ready to move out of state - so bear with me for awhile here as I am in and out of blogging!  Today I wanted to pop in and share with you the projects that I made using the May Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!

'
The kit contains a string of silver beads.  I cut it up and used them individually on this layout.  It was not as tedious as it sounds ;)

\
Can't get enough of fringe these days!

Love the coral in this collection and took advantage of it for this birthday picture!

There's lots of neat patterns in the kit and I wanted to use as many as possible!  And the stickers and chipboard and....such a fun kit!

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Christine, Awesome layouts! Love the whole collection:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...