Thursday, April 14, 2016

Creative Kit Layouts for My Creative Scrapbook

The Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook is packed with beautiful soft spring colors and a few bunches of bright, bold colors too!  Today I am going to share with you the rest of the layouts that I made with this kit!

This one was a crazy amount of work but I love how it turned out.  I punched out circles and then cut them in half.  I then attached them to a circle and then went to the next color a half inch in further.  I took pictures to explain it better and inadvertently deleted them - argh! I love that it kind of looks like a big flower!

For this fun birthday layout I was trying to create a bit of a scene using different elements from the kit!

This little guy loves to jump in Muddy Puddles - so I captured that moment with this grid style layout.  You can never go wrong with a grid style layout!

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

I love what you created with the kit Christine. The circle layout turned out great!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Wow! I saw your layout in my feed and had to click over to pin it and tell you how much I love it! So pretty! Loving this kit and Echo Park collection! So fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...