Monday, December 7, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit Layouts

Hi Crafty friends!  Today I am going to share with you the layouts I made using the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month!  The kit comes with supplies from My Mind's Eye, Photo Play Paper, and Echo Park!  It's classy and beautiful and so much fun to play with!

This one was so fun to create!  The kit includes a vellum sheet with words written in gold foil.  I fussy cut those and used them to create a tree.  I then added coordinating splatters  to fill up the white space a bit!

 There's some more of those fussy cut gold foil words but in a much more traditional manner! I really loved the gray and red plaid paper and wanted to incorporate it in a layout.  I enjoyed adding in the punches of color to liven the whole thing up - particularly adding hte embellishments to the black and white photos.  And aren't those glittered poinsettias just beautiful!?!

My last main kit layout also has a lot of detail to it but is focused more on the gray side of the kit and steps away from the gold foil.  I cut out the zig zags and then added some hand stitching to those.  Tucking my pictures behind them added a whimsical touch.  I also used lots of round embellishing to help break up the solid lines in the bottom half of the layout.

Later this week I will share some cards with you that came from this kit too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...