Friday, August 14, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Vacation Layout

I have one more vacation layout to share with you using the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month.  This one focuses on our last day of travels when we visited the Poconos in Pennsylvania.
The Main Kit this month includes clear overlays with gold and silver foil accents!  Super cool!  I added one to the picture of us.  The layout is built around rounded edge squares using several of the patterned papers.  Most of the papers are from Carta Bella!  I love that they are patterned but subtle so they add color without taking over!  After adding stickers and embellishments it still needed something - that's when I decided to add a stitched circle.  Something about these kits makes me want to hand stitch and I love that!  It adds such a personal touch!  I have also learned to do it while I am watching tv or riding somewhere, so I don't have to spend my precious time at my desk doing it.

If you haven't had a chance yet to snag a Main Kit - head over to My Creative Scrapbook soon!  They will sell out!

And while you are at it!  My Creative Scrapbook is giving away two kits over on Instagram. 
 You can find them under username @mycreativescrapbookofficial - go check it out and see if you can't win one!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...