Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Treasure this Time Tuesday: Capturing a little Girl's Spunk

As I have said in previous weeks my goal is to capture the day to day in this weekly feature.  So for today's layout I asked my daughter to pose and show me some of her funny faces. Posed but still capturing who she is! They were especially cute in black & white so I went with that!  I paired the black and white with a colorful line from Simple Stories!

I had about 10 shots of her that I could have used but decided I liked these three the best!  The bottom right hand corner of the paper had the circles already printed on it.  The trick was to figure out how to make it original and incorporate it into my design.  I opted to cut into the chevron paper and add that in the opposite corner so they would play off each other.  Once things started coming together the pictures were getting a little lost in all the color. Adding some Core'dinations tags under the pictures helped those to pop a little more and then outlining them really helped!  

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories
Chipboard: Simple Stories
Stamp: American Crafts
Tags: Core'dinations

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

I think your colorful background helps your b&w photos stand out. Love that! Cute layout.

Cheryl W. said...

I think your colorful background helps your b&w photos stand out. Love that! Cute layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...