Monday, September 22, 2014

Altered Clothes Pins + Fun Pictures = Great Banner

I recently had to move my scrapbooking studio to a different location in our house.  With that comes some fun new decorating!  Today I have a simple project that makes use of Paper House Productions Canvas stickers and some clothespins
To start with I altered the clothespins by adding colorful patterned paper that coordinated with the canvas stickers.  The canvas is the perfect cushion for opening and closing the clothes pins!
 
I used my Silhouette to cut out some letters in white and patterned papers - using half of the patterned cut on the bottom half of the letters and heart. I cut out some pictures and matted them.  I then hung up a simple white rope and hung each piece to the banner.  Super simple and easy to change out the pictures or even change out the letters to say something else.  

1 comment:

Lyne said...

I keep meaning to try altering clothes pins...you make it sound so easy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...