Tuesday, February 25, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things...a layout incorporating some of my favorites

Of all the new lines from Imaginisce, I do believe that Welcome Spring is my favorite.  I love the bright colors, I love the graphics, and I really love that it has my two favorite colors to scrap with: navy and yellow!  I made use of this line for this birthday layout about my Lucy!  You are also going to see that this layout incorporates several other elements that are favorites of mine!
I had several posed shots of her like this from her 5th birthday party, so I picked my three favorites and lined them up.  Her dress was navy blue and bright pink making it a perfect match for this line.  I used my favorite Kiwi Lane Border Template to create a wavy border above the photos.  I also used my cameo to cut out the "smile" for my title and added a sticker from one of my favorite companies SRM Stickers.  Doilies are hands down my favorite embellishment right now and I am incorporating them on almost every project that I create.  I added texture by using a feather, burlap, twine, and chipboard.  So what are some of your favorite things to use right now?  I bet we have some in common!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce, Teresa Collins
Stickers: SRM Stickers, Simple Stories
Enamel Dots: Freckled Fawn
Chipboard; Bella Blvd
Feather: Bella Blvd
Die Cut: American Crafts

2 comments:

Suzanna Lee said...

Awesome layout, as always! You forgot to list mist in your list of favorites! You've been using that a lot lately too! Rocking that Cameo and cut files!!

Leslie Germain said...

What a cute and fun layout. Love the feather, doily and burlap! Lots of texture. Hope you will stop by and share your Crafty Creation!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...