Friday, October 18, 2013

Eat Drink & Be Scray: My Minds Eye "Happy Hauntings" Layout

I've decided that handsdown Halloween is my favorite day to paper craft.  I am always happy with what I come up with for Halloween!  Here's another layout I created for The Scrapbooking Studio.  I'm pretty sure it weighs a couple pounds because it is layer upon layer upon layer :)
Tips: See those scallops with the spiderwebs up top?  Those are actually plain old fussy cut circles - I stamped the spider web in them and then cut them in half.  I also wanted some additional texture underneath my skeleton - so I used my fringe scissors and cut up thesolid cardstock that way!

Supplies Used:
Fringe Scissors: Martha Stewart
Stickers, Paper, Stamps: My Minds Eye

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Awesome - love all those layers!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...