Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pebbles Family Ties Layout: So Cute!

You always can tell when I am working on magazine submissions...there is a total lull on my blog!  The good news (I guess) is that they don't all get picked up so then my blog picks up again!  Today I am going to share another one of my design team projects with you that I created for The Scrapbooking Studio.  I won't gush again about how much I love this line from Pebbles :)

    Maybe I will gush a little about how much I love this little guy :).  My sweet little Bo is probably the most challenging baby I've had but man he is a mama's boy and those adoring eyes make up for the exhaustion :).  I don't work with a lot of 8 X 10 photos...but this one was too good not to blow up.  I continue to be on a bit of a doodling kick and did a lot of it on this one.  The hardest thing for me about doodling is that sometimes you make a little mistake and there's no turning back.  But as my hubby says "that's what makes it crafty!"  

Supplies Used:
All Patterned Paper is from Pebbles
Stickers from Pebbles & SRM Stickers
Wood Hexagons from Studio Calico
Black Pen from American Crafts
Die Cutting from Silhouette Cameo
Twine from The Twinery

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I love love love the colors, the flowers and loveeeeeeeee that photo!!!

Kelly said...

So cute,and what an adorable photo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...