Saturday, December 1, 2012

Quick Christmas Favors

Last week our church held an event called "Advent by Candlelight."  I was a hostess for it and needed to provide a favor for each person at my table.  I am also in charge of the Christmas musical for my kids' school so my time is very tight this month.  I knew I wanted to create a little goody but it couldn't take long.  SRM Stickers has recently showcased several projects where their stickers are put on ribbon and I thought I would give that a whirl. 
 The lighting in the gymnasium was not great for getting a picture...but you can still get the general idea :).  I had a sheet of the SRM Stickers by the Dozen which say "Merry Christmas."  This made it super easy because I knew I had all the supplies I needed!  I attached a Candy Cane Kiss to the ribbon with a glue dot, put my sticker on the ribbon, trimmed it and voila!  The ladies seemed to enjoy it!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...