Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CPS & Momenta

This week for Momenta we are playing along with the CPS card sketch....this was super fun!  Here's the sketch and the two cards that I created!


And here's the two cards I came up with!  
 It was my son's birthday over the weekend and he is an avid football fan.  So I made this one just for him!  Did you know Momenta has a variety of sports stickers and most of them are dimensional or foiled!?!  The ones I used here are foiled Football ones ST 2136.  I have been holding my son off for awhile on stealing them because he thinks they are fantastic! I used the Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pad PA2383 for the base of the card.

Since my first card was all boy I decided to do a girly one and  ended up going the baby route!  I used die cuts and paper from the Baby Steps Pad (PK2146) that includes paper and die cuts.  I love taking their already adorable die cuts and giving them even more dimension like I did with the cloud and the gems.

I hope you'll head over and check out Card Positioning Systems and play along with them!

3 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Great cards Christine! I really like the football one!

Natalie said...

Both cards, fun and adorable!! Great embellishments!

Melanie said...

Wow--that football card is super cool :)

It's fun to see how different they are from the same design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...