Friday, April 13, 2012

The Easter Dress Layout

I'm up at Momenta today sharing an Easter layout.  Just so we're clear...this is last year's Easter dress...I'm not that good!  But I thought it would be good to share some Easter inspiration now that we have all those pictures taken and maybe even developed.
This layout uses a couple of new items from Momenta and I especially want to highlight those.  It also uses black matting for most of the items...I'm loving this hot technique!  Have you tried it yet...I think it's so fun with pastels!   First off are the fabulous Build Your Own Banner pieces ST 5426.  These come in several varieties and each includes letter stickers.  I opted to use some different letters 17313 B & W Polka Dot Alphabet Sticker Pack that coordinated with what I was doing.  I think it is genius to have the Build Your Own option...so I didn't have to coordinate my layout to both the banner and letter stickers...I could make it work for me.  The puffy Easter word All Thru the Year Sticker 16383 is also new. It actually said Happy Easter...but I just used the Easter part...again, brilliant to keep them separated from each other because both words can certainly work on their own!

I also used some of  the Black & White clear layered flowers (ST-5127).  They are gorgeous...I think in my time at Momenta I've gone thru at least five packs of these, including using them on two cards that are in CARDS magazine!   You will not believe the pizazz these can add to a layout or card!
My patterned paper of choice for this layout was the Let's Party Pyramid Pad PK 2386.  I hope your Friday is kicking off a great weekend!  I'll be back in a couple days to share another project with you!

Other Supplies Used:
Black Sharpie Pen
Anna Griffin Patterned Paper 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love what you did using the Momenta! Fabulous design and the black matting just makes this whole layout "pop". Your honesty about the Easter dress being last years just made me smile..too funny! I'm still scrapping my daughters wedding last year, lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...