Saturday, March 17, 2012

The perfect way to scrap a whole bunch of pictures!

Have you ever gotten a piece of scrapbooking product that you just couldn't wait to try out?  I felt exactly this way about the "Frame with Doors" diecut.    I have three little kids and more pictures to scrap than I can ever possibly keep up with.  Finding something like this where I can knock out a whole bunch of pictures without having to spend 17 hours scrapping each and every one is a huge help!  I just had to decide which set of pictures to go with!  Since I'm feeling tired of the end of winter weather we've been having, I decided to go with some Beach pictures!





I carefully figured out which pictures would work, finding lots of smaller, long distance pics for the small spots.  I used the big tab with the circle for both a picture and then my journaling underneath.  

To achieve my blue "oceanlike" color for the die cut I used three different Powderpuff Chalking Inks.  I started with  "Baja Blue" and then used "Blue Moon" on the outside and then swiped "Blue Hawaiian"  in various spots over the top

I had fun embellishing the whole thing with papers from the Summer Samba collection.

So the next time you are looking to knock out a whole bunch of pictures on a layout consider trying this die cut to make it easy and extra special!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

This is perfect! I love the multi-photo idea! Awesome design..and the photos...adorable!

Eniko said...

Christine...I don't understand what kind of die cut you used for this wonderful multi-photo layout? Can that be purchased? And by whom? Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...