Monday, February 27, 2012

Authentique Genuine

I've been desperately needing some fresh inspiration, let's just say the mojo has not been flowing.  Over the weekend I was able to head up to an Archiver's and there was enough new CHA releases there to get me excited!  I picked up some goodies from Authentique, American Crafts, and Little Yellow Bicycle.  I've been using most of them to work on magazine submissions....but made myself sit down and do a layout just for fun today!

 I based the whole thing on this sketch from Liz Qulaman.
I knew no mojo time was not a time to be reinventing the wheel...so a great sketch was ideal.
Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper by Authentique, Crate Paper
Stickers by Bella Blvd, Authentique, KI Memories
Twine: The Twinery
Flower: Little Yellow Bicycle

3 comments:

Liz said...

Great page and lucky you to go shopping today! No Archivers for miles round here. Thanks for the mention too :)

Christa said...

The denim look paper is gorgeous and you rocked the challenge. Wonderful job Christine!

Cathy said...

I love this page....so cute! The paper is just perfect for this sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...